Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who are Your Heroes and why?

Mine are Kurt Cobain



- Because he was both a talented singer/guitarist he was also from a broken home a heroin addict and still made something incredible out of his life he came from nothig and became a leader



Kevin Smith :



like Kurt he came from nothing yet also made films which i feel represent myself, in a way i feel no one else has on film, chasing amy is a film which to me defines love.



Tim Armstrong %26amp; Rancid : because they're a true punk band who never sold out on their old label and came truly from the gutter from the equvilent of an american couincil estate, i saw them reccently and they performed a song about coming from nothing and working hard for your success "To have and have not"



Morrissey : again a working class lad who came from a council estate like me and speaks to generations, one of the first people say its okay to feel disenfranchised from the "mainstream"



Dave Grohl : because he shows nice guys truly can come first in life



Who are Your Heroes and why?regal theater



Anybody that was there on 9/11 trying to save the people in the twin towers.



Who are Your Heroes and why?performing art center opera theaterELVIS cos he is the KING Report It


he is the King of Rock n Roll baby Report It


My parents-They are always there for me. Even if they may seem harsh sometimes,they always look out for me. I know I can always count on them for anything. But most of all,I know that they'll love me no matter what I do.
my dad he is a great person who is always doing things for others! i love him so much and he has taught me alot and he pushes me to do well in everything i do he even comes to every single one of my cross country meets watch in hand cheering me on the whole time even if me and my dad r just sitting around drinking coke and listening to oldies it is the best time of my life!
Jesus because He is the ultimate Hero giving His life so we could all be saved forever.



God the Father because He is so great %26amp; above all,even Jesus!



The Holy Spirit because Hes always a good friend right with me every where i go.



God bless! :)
Nancy Reagan - the way she looked at her husband - love is!, and her Just Say NO campaign.



Mother Teresa (was not catholic) of Calcutta - loved the poorest of the poor.



Rosa Parks - who dared to say no when they told her to go to the back of the bus.



Dr. Martin Luthur King, Jr. - when in college I read, Letters From Birmingham Prison - I gained a new respect for him.



John F. Kennedy - he was strikingly handsome and the first Catholic President.



John F. Kennedy, Jr. - he was very handsome.



Bill Clinton - because he still thinks sex outside of marriage is a joke and treats his wife and daughter like jokes. He never owned a home and lived off the taxpayers for years and now for the rest of his life. I admire the way he sort of says You're all Freaks and his way is the only way. I admire the way he respects nothing but himself. I admire the way he lied about Monica, and destroyed other women who fell for his lies. I admire the way he was elected for 2 terms, and took the American public for a ride.



ME - I admire the way I did not choose to vote for Bill Clinton, because I thought those women from Arkansas had something to say about his sexual advances that made him seem dishonest. I still think about those stories that Chelsey was fathered by someone else other than Bill Clinton. Did Hilliary really have an affair with Vince Foster and now Vince Foster's DNA can't be tested as the father? We'll never know.



Chelsey does have that curly hair, and both parents have perfectly straight hair.............hmmmmmmmmmmmm.



I admire my mother who worked 3 jobs all of her life to support my sister and me. She was a hairdresser for 52 years, and worked in many factories. She hated smoking, and so do I. Now we know that second hand smoke kills. She was 88 when she died of cancer four years ago.



I admire my Italian background where family and food are celebrations that are to be shared together.



GOD bless.



MBA - Boston Univ.



CPA-retired
My dad, because he always showed and taught the hardest things to deal with in real life, I sure miss him....
Michael Collins, because he was very brave.



Amundsen because through his intelligence and perseverence he got to the South Pole first.



Marco Polo because he had an amazing, interesting life.



Michaelangelo because of the things he created.



Mother Theresa because of her love for the poor and for putting her money where her mouth was.



David Gilmour for his guitar playing and wonderful songs and just plain sexiness.



Pavarotti for sending chills up my spine.



St. Thomas More for his courage in standing up to Henry V111



I could go on all night but then I'd have to nominate the person who had to read it!
My absolute hero was Brian Clough, I adored the man. He said what he had to say and did what he had to do, regardless of the consequences, you knew where you were with him. In his footballing days he was a brilliant player, and in his management days there was no one who even came close to him. He was extremely witty and I just loved him.



I also love Joan Rivers, I think she is a brilliant comedienne, and an absolute prize b***h she's ace.
i dunno superman/wonder woman
Mine is definately the celebrated reclusive American writer and poet, Linda J Cirillo.



Have you ever read "THE DANCE"?
Ace frehley Hes so amazing Hes the best guitarist EVER.
freddie mercury,



all time legend
John Lennon; for his talent, his voice, his overriding passion for peace on Earth.



Paul McCartney; for his extraordinary voice and song writing ability and his longevity in a business where musicians are used and abused by record companies and producers to ensure they stay rich!



Mark Knopfler, Eric Clapton, Steve How etc for their amazing ability to play the guitar in such a fabulous way,[also includes all the other brilliant axe heroes too numerous to mention]



Prince Charles [believe it or not]; for i believe he has compassion and cares about his subjects, and he should become king, come on Charlo!!!



the list goes on but i shan't bore you with names you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd