Saturday, December 5, 2009

BIC - BID: What do these mean on a bank statement?

Hi Everyone,



I'm working for an accountant and I'm having a bit of trouble with the current file I'm working on. No one else can help me here either since they don't know either.



I'm trying to track some transactions for this client. However, there are large transactions that are performed on a regular basis that I can't identify.



It's with Royal Bank of Canada and the "Item" or description column shows either BIC or BID.



Can anyone help me out?



Thanks!



BIC - BID: What do these mean on a bank statement?hollywood theater



B I Credit



B I Debt



BIC - BID: What do these mean on a bank statement?opera.com opera theater



i would love to answer but i just dont know
BIC is the Bank Identifier code



Please see the source below for more information on this 8 digit identifier.
Royal Bank of Canada Business Banking contact number is as follows 1 800 769-2570



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd