Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can we use to be going to with the adverb probably or maybe?

Is this sentence correct, probably im gonna make a cake for my father's birthday?



This grammar shows that the intention is always premeditated and there is usually also the idea that some preparation for the action has been made. Action is considered very likely to be performed.



Can we use to be going to with the adverb probably or maybe?paramount theater



I am probably going to reply affirmatively to your question. Maybe you are going to believe me. (These constructions are fine.)



Can we use to be going to with the adverb probably or maybe?theatre opera theater



Doesn't "I'm probably..." have a better 'ring' to it than, "Probably i"m..."?



Or do I miss your drift?
The entire question is so grammatically incorrect as to be....... Oh, my head hurts just re-reading it.



If it is your will to ask such a question. Get the Grammar right!



I should report you. I've been given a violation notice for less.
Probably would indicate that you have mostly settled on making the cake but there is a degree of doubt. Maybe would indicate that it is possible but still in consideration.



Either would be correct usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd