Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can u believe how many people fell for this?

guy calls fast food restaurants, says he is cop.clerk has stolen, manager brings clerk to office and follows instructions from guy on phone-has clerk strip naked, inspects her, makes her do jumping jacks and even has another person brought in and has her perform *u know on him. who in their right mind would believe that is not a prank call...must be alot of people cuz i heard it has happened in several states several times. i cant believe that anyone would consent to this! it is disturbing!! i saw it on one of those news shows...i cant remember which tho. it was crazy! the one story...girl sues job and wins and then .......the manager that allowed all this to happen sues and wins!!! i was disqusted!it should have never happened-common sense tells u a cop is not going to call and make u strip someone else naked! this was a shocker!



Can u believe how many people fell for this?chinese theater



Wow...please provide a link for this...I just cannot believe it is really true.



The managers that fell for this should be criminally prosecuted. I don't care if it WAS a real cop. I still wouldn't do any of that stuff.



Can u believe how many people fell for this?opera mini opera theater



I saw that on tv. Bullcrap. They must have made sure to call the places where they employed people who have mental retardation.
idiotic
I saw that foolishness. I don't know who in their right mind would believe a police officer would call you and tell you to make somebody strip. I also don't know why someone would actually strip! In these days and times that would be a perfect setting for a law suit. Come to think of it, I probably would have taken a few things off just to secure winning the lawsuit. I can't believe the girl that actually gave the guy oral sex though after she was made to strip. She got PAID though. People are wild.
Totally crazy behavior.....It's amazing how many submissive women are out there.....ready to be victims.
You didnt tell the whole story. I can beleive that it MIGHT have happened, but not at McDonalds - which is where the story is supposed to have happened. McDonalds is just TOO public a place for this to happen.



Some people do bend over when a cop calls (yes sir, sorry sir, of course sir) - so they dont get hit with police brutality if they started asking questions.



Police brutality has a lot of youngsters running scared these days.
yes it was mcdonalds somewhere, and it was filmed by a scurity camera. McDonalds settled a lawsuit last week.



I hav eto think about it more, and talk to my GF and all her also-psychologist friends (it did come up briefly when we all went to dinner last weekend and it has been on my mind since) , but I think the principle at play here is the Zimabrdo effect and even more so, Milgram effect:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbardo



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_exp...



You will be surprised what people will do and allow to have done if they believe the setting is authorititative.



It seems I have heard of this prank happening occasinally in the past, but I can't put my finger on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd