Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does this dude like me?

so... there's this guy at school who is my crush (duh) and he never talks to me but he always stares at me and whenever i look back at me he doesnt look away (sometimes he does though). he shows off alot when i'm around and he hangs out wit his mates around where i am. when i perform an instrument or sing and he is in the room he always stares and gawps at me. does he like me?



Does this dude like me?ms stress



he sounds like me i would do the same some guys are shy



so i would suggest u to break the ice pls......



good luck and i am sure this guys likes u



Does this dude like me?home theater system opera theater



i believe he is romantic but has difficulties expressing love.



if you like him help him to take the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd