Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have had genital herpes for 25yrs since then had multiple relationships.?

I have always informed my partners of my condition and practiced abstinence before,during and at least a week after healing.my partners didn't want me to use a comdom.I am still in contact with my exgirlfriends;none of them have shown any trace of the virus.my last relationship lasted for 9yrs and we have been separated for 5yrs now,she has had few physicals;the last one 6wks ago and no trace of the virus.I have been abstinent now for 5yrs because of all this paranoia going on;people are freaking out,this phenomena is out of control destroying the social life of a lot of people.we are going in space and we are unable to find a vaccine ...there something terribly wrong here.I am dating a new person now I will take this poison chemical called valtrex which is also terribly expensive.well now I realise with money you can buy happiness!!too bad if there is some side effects but I guess we have to keep on going.I am allergic to comdoms I can't perform with them;I would prefer abstinence



I have had genital herpes for 25yrs since then had multiple relationships.?comedy show



you dont say how it was diagnosed. here is a good website on diagnosing. http://www.herpesdiagnosis.com/diagnose....



my sister's had it for about the same amount of time as you have and no one's ever gotten it from her. not even her husband. she didnt have a blood test, her dr just told her she had it. if i were you, id have another blood test and see what turns up. just maybe whoever told you was wrong. see a different doc, tho. good luck!



I have had genital herpes for 25yrs since then had multiple relationships.?greek theater opera theater



Try female condoms.



They are latex free, and while a bit more expensive, possibly not as bad as the valrtex, which you obviously don't like to take.
I'm with you, bro. I've never given it to anyone, I've always been honest... it's really not a big deal.



but because my current beau is a little paranoid, I take Valtrex every day.



I would prefer not to take it (as you said, it's expensive) but I consider it the price I pay to be with this super great guy.
Have you tried non lates condoms? My boyfriend is also allergic to latex ones, we use durex avanti if we ever use them. Normally we don't use them at all. I laso have genital herpes and I agree there is too much fuss about what is only an irritating virus. I point blank refuse to take valtrex, I don't think it is worth it and I don't want those side effects. I'm lucky I have a partner who understands it is only the same as cold sores - although I watch for symptoms like a hawk and am very careful. If I had a partner who was long term who couldn't get over the herpes thing and always wanted protected sex for ever, I'm sorry but I'd be out the door like a flash. I would never take valtrex for anyone. Fortunately it isn't prescribed in the UK unlesss you get down on your hands and knees and beg - no one even knows it exists so I'm fine there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd