Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tooth Symbolism?

My fiance' and I performed a "House Cleansing/Blessing" last night. When we were finishing up, we found a tooth on the floor of the dining room, it looks to be a molar, but not sure if it's human or other mammal. We just recently vacuumed, it wouldn't have been tracked in on our shoes, and we've been the only ones here for a few days. Any body have any input as to why this item would have shown up?



Tooth Symbolism?mr messed up



teeth = wisdom, experience or working out one's salvation. Hebrews 5:12-14, Zechariah 9:7-8, psalms 119:9. From understanding the dreams you dream by Ira Milligan, even though it was not a dream you dreamed, it was a symbol.



Tooth Symbolism?getting late opera theater



aren't mollars like...wisdom teeth?...........idk....that's cool!
I know DREAMING about teeth isn't good...
maybe when you vacumed it got knocked down and fell from a shelf or something that was put there in the few days before when someone was there. I have a friend who will find stuff on the floor so I don't get stuff in the vacum she sits it on a shelf. This becomes a problem if I don't dust all the time though as when I bump the shelf with the vacum things get knocked down. Otherwise I am unsure how a house cleansing would create a tooth... hard to tell do you have children?
There is no symbolism that I know of in finding a tooth...of any kind. Perhaps, as one of your other answerers noted, it got knocked down from somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd