Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to dance on broadway?

I want to someday dance on broadway. I'm a singer and a dancer. I want to perform. Is there any advice for classes I can take or things I could do to better improve my chances? What types of dance should I take(I'm already in ballet)? What can do for my voice. I have theatre experiance and I've done honnors choirs and ballet shows. So any advice?



I want to dance on broadway?binoculars



Look for a good singing coach and start searching for auditions. If you get parts for the broadways, and they are different styles, you can find one that suits you best. I have faith in you!



I want to dance on broadway?violin opera theater



Do everything you can - take every class you can, connect with other dancers, take every opportunity you get to sing or dance. Don't ever let anyone discourage you and if you get rejected at your first auditions, shine it, work harder and keep on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd