Thursday, December 10, 2009

Was I wrong to smite the fellow?

On Friday evening, I was standing at the doorway of my gentleman's club, enjoying a puff on my pipe. As I allowed the fragrant cherry tobacco to course through my nostrils, some lowly guttersnipe walked past and flicked the pipe out of my mouth! I was, to say the least, outraged. I'm convinced that this putrid young oik performed this deed merely to impress his equally base friends. Well, what else could I do but engage the bounder in a bout of fisticuffs? I allowed him first strike as any gentleman would, but once that was done I let loose a series of punches so as to unleash my retirbution. But his subsequent tears led me to think 'should I have shown more tolerance to this petulant oaf?'.



Was I wrong to smite the fellow?home theatre



I say Dicky... jolly good show my man, totally the correct etiquette in such a situation, I'd say the young scoundrel deserved a dam good ***** slapping... how dare he insult you in such away, I say he got off lightly. LOL...



Was I wrong to smite the fellow?ballet theater opera theater



Oh my god! It's Charles Dickens!



But I thought you died years ago?!
way to use your vocabulary.... even though i doubt this happened, you sure are a good story teller, but anyways, i think you did the right thing, why let him push you around, right?



dignity, we shall keep that at the very least.
You probably would have been better off to glove slap him and challenge him to a duel to the death. Pistols I'd say.
the tedious little tyke wont assault your pipe again will he?



you did the right thing.



i hope your pipe is still functioning!!
As long as You didn't sodomize the lout Dickie! I think You stayed well with the bounds of Cambridge rules, tears are so lower class and should be discounted out right. Good for You, He needed a sound thrashing!
Egad, you smote him smartly, my good man !!
Societies tolerance for smokers grows shorter by the day. As the evidence mounts that second hand smoke is possibly as harmful as first hand smoke, the smoker will continue to be viewed more critically. Their "rights" with regards to lighting up will continue to be compromised. Get used to it Dicky. Ever thing about quitting. Iron lungs just ain't cool for gentlemen like you.
Egads, no, dear boy! You taught the hooligan a lesson, I say, and he did make the first strike to an unarmed man in a dastardly fashion. What recourse had you but to defend your manly honor?
Twas verily the only option open to your good self sir. Chastising the churlish chump, would have only caused derision amongst this band of backward buffoons. A sound thrashing in this instance, was the correct tonic for this degenerate cur.
you should have run the young whippersnapper



through with your trusty blade
perhaps you should have shown a little more restraint on the lad...but as he did strike first, and was indeed quite an @ss, you were not out of line in smoting him.
a song comes to mind dream a little dream for me ( or yahoo)



keep dreaming the question we will keep dreaming the answers
Oh look, it's another one of those people who goes on a tangent asking a string of fake questions with controversial content meant to get a lot of responses! Just trying to get a rise out of people I suppose. Oh good! We haven't had one of those around here in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd