Thursday, December 10, 2009

How was I??

Ok, is it just me or does everybody want to know exactly how they rated when they have slept with someone new and if there is anything that could be improved?



I am always dying to know the honest truth about how I performed in bed, what was good, what had no effect what so ever, is there something extra I could do to make it even more satisfying? I mean dont get me wrong I'm not self conscieouse or worried I'm just nosey to hear what people have to say about my bedroom antics but its not something I feel people should ask each other when lying in bed after a session as it shows insecurities even tough I have no problem talking about sex, what I like and dont like etc with a partner this is one thing I wouldnt ask them.



How was I??performing arts show



Film yourself, and then study the recording... if u need help You can send me the film... LOL.. just joking.



How was I??opera cd opera theater



You should try girl/girl, I'll be honest with you I promise:)
keep trying ... you'll get it ...
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a pretty good idea of how I do in the bedroom, although my ex told me almost every time what was good and what didn't do anything for her. Everyone is different though, and what worked for her didn't exactly work for another gal. I usually ask, so I can learn from it. Most people are willing to tell you where exactly you didn't do that great. I wouldn't ask right away, maybe the next morning.
You were great !



but then you always are !
Most of the time you don't have to ask if it is good cause they will tell you and they will be coming back for more.But if they didn't tell you then ask so you will feel better.I feel like if i got a enjoyment then they did too.
Hell, if the sex is good, you can tell, due to the fact that both parties are drippin' in sweat afterwards. If it is lousy, then it's because it was just straight up lousy and the whichever party didn't put much effort into it. So I wouldn't worry about performance in the sack at all. I never asked ANY of the girls I was with how I was in bed. Besides, they never complained. I always made sure I satisfied whatever girl I was with, no matter what. So just remember, as long as you are satisfied then it doesn't matter.
no it is not just you.. i would love to know but have never asked after he happened.. so you just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd