Thursday, December 10, 2009

F**k-it attitude when I'm upset. What do I do?

I just really hate people telling me what to do. But mostly when they treat me like a child.



Today one of my leads at work went off on me because I did something petty. He made such a big deal of it and finally I just thought "**** it, I'll quit". They dont pay me hardly anything, and I perform twice as much work as most people. I should get paid double in my opinion.



My lead ended up telling a supervisor because I just walked off on him while he was still bitching at me. I also tossed an important paper on the floor because he didn't bother to take it.



I noticed I do this a lot when I'm angry, I just feel I have to get away, and so I usually just walk off, which shows the person who's mad at me that I really dont care less what their talking about, but I just can't deal with thier crap.



I'll probablily get fired tomorrow, and I really dont care, but I dont want to continue having the same attitude throughout my future jobs. What do you suggest?



F**k-it attitude when I'm upset. What do I do?musicals



Its good that you know you have a problem. I still get VERY ANGRY sometimes too.



But remember, sometimes you need to get away from stressful situations.



and sometimes (certain) people are not worth responding too emotionally.. !



look at it like this...when you got angry your lead recieved what he/she wanted which was to make you upset...



dont give people what they want and that is to see you ANGRY!



SOMETIMES PEOPLE MESS WTH YOU CAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WILL GET MAD?! Its called "pushing of the buttons".



good luck and I know if you really want to change you will.



practice makes PERFECT! :)



F**k-it attitude when I'm upset. What do I do?opera songs opera theater



Wow you are being REALLY self destructive. You sound like you have a lot of anger, poor impulse control, and -sorry - you sound like an employee who who cause more problems regardless of how smart or creative they are. You don't want people telling you what to do? Then you need to be self employeed, and probably single, all your life... Unless you change, and you CAN; I suggest you seek out a therapist, if YOU want to be different, more in control of yourself, less angry and fearful (yes, fearful), less pointlessly hostile and resentful, less SELF destructive.
I have this problem too. You just really have to concentrate on calming down your mind so that you can think clearly, and think about what you are doing before you act on it. If you quit your job before you get a new one, then thats just more stress you have to deal with. Keep your job and in you time off apply for new jobs. that way you can still pay your bills and maintain healthy relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd