Thursday, December 10, 2009

I met my dream guy @ starbucks....he left me seeing fireworks and had to move away.......what now?

This story is sooo long and probably good enough to be a movie.....I'll try to shorten it.



I worked at starbucks a few months ago, during one of my slow shifts this guy showed up. When I looked up I was struck by how gorgeous.......compleatly stunning he was. He asked me for a free refill.....I said I couldn't and asked why he was so poor (I'm pretty blunt) He said he was a juggler and a firedancer.....wow. So we ended up talking for a 1/2 hr and found out we had so much in common. He left, but I told him when I worked during the week. 4 days later (the next time I came into work) he came again! We talked forever again and at one point he said "...fire eating is actually really easy, I could probably even teach you." I took him up on his offer. During my lunch break I went up to him and said "Ready?" So he did, he taught me to eat fire during my lunch break. Later that night I found out this was his last night in town, leaving to perform around the country...ill add more



I met my dream guy @ starbucks....he left me seeing fireworks and had to move away.......what now?say yes



lifes too short, leave. As long as you don't have kids there is no reason you cant just pick up and leave any time you want. Unless you are afraid of ending up poor.



I met my dream guy @ starbucks....he left me seeing fireworks and had to move away.......what now?palace theatre opera theater



you should travel around the country with him eating fire. and then write a memoir about this period in your life. I could already see it now, what you just said is chapter 1. chapter 2 is going to college, feeling empty, making the decision, then going on a wild trip to try to track him down... only to have him find you...or whatever. chapter 3 is your adventures traveling around the country as a fire eater, trying to get by.



OMG DUDE! you have to do it, whether or not it works out, it's gonna be the best experience of your life and you'll learn so friquin much and everyone you ever meet will be impressed with your story afterwards.



You can take a year off from school; many people take a year off after high school and travel a little bit before university. Or you could just cut all your classes, and just come back for 2 weeks before midterms and finals and cram it. Depends on your major, but for most you really don't have to go to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd